Below is an overall timeline of history, containing links to individual pages.
- Humans crawled out of the ocean
- Wandered Gegnt as nomads
- Nomadic tribes wandered further north into the Zury region
- Some evidence they crossed the Ahnennian mountains and the Menegal mountains
~Y-5000 to ~Y-3000
- Developed agriculture on the banks of modern day Arnow, then known as Shtot.
- Shtot established Imperium Law, the basis of most legal systems today.
- Shtot rose to power during the Shtot Imperium.
- Menaal founded in ~Y-3800.
- Dom Kurz founded in ~Y-3700.
- Hoykh founded in ~Y-3500.
- Ludzian religion founded by the Prophet Nusia Ludzska at Mt. Ludzska.
- Shtot declined while other regions developed distinct cultures in the Great Divergence.
~Y-3000 to Y-2000
- Menaal engaged in battle with several 'barbarian' clans in the First Menegal Wars.
- Hoykh becomes central to the Hoykh Empire, a multicultural empire focused on internal trade.
- Amand von Kaiser orders the first Ahnennian in preparation of taxing his new empire, the Amand Imperial Reign.
- Menaal builds the Menegal Wall, the longest wall in the world
- The Hoykh Empire discovers coffee in the Coastal Gegnt region
- The Amand Imperial Reign fractures during the Warring Kingdoms
~Y-2000 to Y-1400
- Menaal becomes central part of the Menaalese Kingdoms, period of relative peace ensues
- Hoykh Empire fractures into three smaller states: Ershter Kingdom, Tsveyt Kingdom, and the Drit Kingdom.
- Gegnt region struggles with a terrible drought
- Prosanism founded by the Martyr Prost
- Hendler Ponem lines the Zury-Gegnt trade route with elaborate trade halls, creating the first merchant empire
- Ahennia unified under Karstan von Kaiser at the Battle of Dom Hoch, the Karstan Imperial Reign
Y-1400 to Y-800
- Karstan forces crossed the Ahnennian mountains in the Berg War
- High Priest Yeger creates civil unrest in the failed Prosanism Uprising
- Prosanites spread to Zury and Menegal, fleeing extremists and the crackdown
- Menaalese Kingdoms begin the Second Menegal Wars
Y-800 to Y-200
- Prosanites in Zury and Menegal branch out into Orthodox Prosanism
- Klar Umriss rises as a culture in Ahennian Highlands
- Gegnt unified under the Grand Vire Mentsh in the Seige of Ponem
- Regional Rytsars engage in the Honorable Wars
- Karstan Imperial Reign collapses with the death of Emil von Kaiser
- Population reaches approx. 800 million, spread out in varying densities
Y-200 to Y0
- Rystars disappear as the Z-plague outbreak begins
- The Great Tragedy of Ahnennia
- Gegnt falls at the Breach of Arnow
- Menaalese Kingdoms Collapse
- Monastery of Mt. Ludzska survives onslaught, provides the Modern City Model and Modern Calendar
Y0 to Y100
- Gunpowder comes into use.
- Industrial revolution in full bloom.
- Z-bug identified and isolated in laboratories
- Radio communication allows the Reconnection
- Evaron founded
Y100 to Y125
- The Dom Ritter - Dom Verrater conflict marks the first outbreak of war
- The Fall of Dom Ritter occured, creating the first modern Z-hazard
- 1st Conclave of Doms held in Dom Lied in Y132, which created the:
- Trade and Border Agreement
- 1st Liedian Treaty
- Zuruck Imperial Reign began in Ahnennia with the aggressive capture of several cities
Y125 to Y150
- 1st Menaalese Conclave, which created the Menaalese Consortium
- Oxenshire Treaty formed to resist Zuruck Imperial annexation
- War of the Empires breaks out
- Arnow destroyed in first nuclear attack
- Zuruck-Menaalese peace treaty signed
- Trans-Gegnt Rail connects the isolated cities of the Gegnt Region
Y150 to Y175
- Zuruck Imperial Reign unifies most of the Ahnennian Lowlands
- Zuruck Imperial Reign collapses into:
- Verrater Imperial Reign
- Schwert Imperial Reign
- Kinzhal Consortium
- Successful decoding of the human genome
- First cybernetic limb attached by Dr. Antoni Iwanski
- Invention of the Internet
- Gegnt unifies into the United Cities of Gegnt
- 1st Council of Evaron, which created the:
- Universal Passport System
- Universal Standards System
- Universal Research System
Y175 to Y200
- First spacecraft + satellite
- Internet moves from being experimental to mass consumption
- Evaron leaves the Menaalese Consortium